Wedding was expected after the birth of the couple’s two daughters Maria Alice and Maria Flor
the digital influencer Virginia Fonseca surprised fans this Friday afternoon, the 20th, by saying she will not be marrying the singer Ze Felipe in this year. The wedding was expected after the birth of the couple’s two daughters, Maria Alice and Maria Flor. “Guys, the church wedding is coming, God willing, someday it will come, just not this year, okay? Because this year has a lot. Next month I will do the baptism of Marias and Miguel. Then comes the trip, then comes my birthday party, for which I will be throwing an event in Valadares,” answered a question from a follower on Instagram through stories. She said the priority will be the two daughters’ birthday party. ‘Then comes Maria Alice’s birthday party, Maria Flor’s party. Anyway, many, many, and this year the wedding is not coming, God willing, it will come someday,” he noted. “When we hold an event, we usually have an estimate, people’s expectations. But I don’t want to limit it. Who wants and can go, go and I want it to be the best party of your life and I want it to be the best party of my life too. I’m going to give my life to do it the way I want,” added Virginia.
- Virginia and Zé Felipe reveal the names of their next children; checking out
- Virginia says she started couples therapy with Zé Felipe: ‘I’m glad he accepted’
- Virginia Fonseca says she smelled her father on her youngest daughter; he died in 2021
- Virginia Fonseca impresses by exposing her company’s millionaire earnings; know how much
- Carlinhos Maia reveals his desire to become a father: ‘We are going to have our baby’