Tonight’s Monday Night Raw featured a few major updates to WWE’s upcoming Elimination Chamber pay per view on February 18 In Montréal. A mixed tag match between Edge & Beth Pheonix and Finn Balor & Rhea Ripley from The Judgment Day was made official, Brock Lesnar threw a challenge for a third match with Bobby Lashley and three more wrestlers punched their ticket for the two Chambers to come matches – Damian Priest pinned Angelo Dawkins, Carmella made her in-ring return to win a four-way, and Montez Ford defeated Elias.
While many assumed that Lashley vs. Lesnar III would be kept Wrestle Mania 39 in April, it now appears that Lesnar wants the match to happen sooner rather than later. Lashley half-heartedly accepted the contract, saying his agent, manager and attorney would all look into it, fueling speculation that The Hurt Business is finally reforming. MVP added fuel to that fire by managing Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin during their tag match against Alpha Academy later in the show. Stay tuned for more.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Card
- Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns vs Sami Zayn
- United States Championship: Austin Theory vs. Seth Rollins vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Bronson Reed vs. Damian Priest vs. Montez Ford (Elimination Chamber)
- Competitor Raw Women’s Championship No. 1: Asuka vs. Liv Morgan vs. Nikki Cross vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalia vs. Carmella (Elimination Chamber)
- Edge & Beth Phoenix vs Finn Balor & Rhea Ripley
This story develops…
- Brock Lesnar, Steel Cage Match, Elimination Chamber Qualifiers
- Brock Lesnar Returns to WWE Raw, Attacks Bobby Lashley
- WWE Fans Want Beth Phoenix vs Rhea Ripley After Excellent Extreme Rules I Quit Match
- Which champion will Rhea Ripley challenge at WrestleMania 39
- Finds Bray Wyatt vs. Bobby Lashley place?