Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commissions for some links to products on this page. Offers are subject to seller availability and conditions.
The largest commercial Star Wars set LEGO has ever made is the Star Wars UCS 75192 Millennium Falcon with a whopping 7541 parts. If you’ve been waiting for a deal to ease the blow to your wallet, now’s your chance. It’s available here on Amazon and here at Walmart for $770.69, that’s 9% off the list price of $849.99. From the official description:
“Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever made. In fact, at 7,500 pieces, it’s one of our largest LEGO models, period! This awesome LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details Star Wars fans of all ages could want, including intricate exterior details, top and bottom quad laser cannons, landing legs, folding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with removable canopy. . Remove the individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, aft compartment and gun station. This awesome model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to recreate classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with the older Han, Rey, Finn . and BB-8!“
• Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
• Also includes 3 minifigures of the Episode VII/VIII crew: the elder Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
• Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
• Exterior features include intricately detailed and detachable hull panels, drop-down ramp, hidden blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with removable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, quad top and bottom laser cannons and 7 landing legs.
• The main hold has a sitting area, a Dejarik holographic game, a helmet for remote combat training, a genie station with a rotating seat for a minifigure and a doorway with doorway decoration.
• Rear compartment with the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the artillery station.
• The shooting station has a minifigure seat and a detachable hull panel with fully rotating quadruple laser cannon. An additional quadruple laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
• This model contains 7,500 pieces.
• Also includes a plaque with informative facts.
• Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
• Classic crew weapons: Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
• Measures over 8″ (21cm) high, 33″ (84cm) long and 22″ (56cm) wide.
The Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon was followed last year by the UCS AT-AT, clocking in at 6,785 units. More details about that set can be found here.