This year’s ceremony will be hosted by comedian Chelsea Handler and will air on TNT Brasil and HBO Max from 9 p.m.
One of the most important events of the awards season, the Critics Choice Awards selects the professionals and productions that stand out on the small and big screen this Sunday the 15th. Straight from Los Angeles, in the US, this year’s ceremony will be hosted by comedian Chelsea Handler and stars such as Michelle Pfeiffer, Kate Hudson and Anya Taylor-Joy will be in attendance. The event will be broadcast on TNT Brasil and HBO Max from 9 p.m. Among the night’s nominees, “Everything and Everywhere at Once” appears in most categories, including Best Drama Film. The series “Abbott Elementary” stands out among television productions. Also in the running are “Avatar: The Path of Water”, “The Banshees of Inisherin”, “Elvis”, “The Fabelmans”, “Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery” and “Top Gun: Maverick”. The series “Better Call Saul”, “Gaslit”, “Reservation Dogs”, “The Good Fight” and “House of the Dragon” were also nominated. Actor Jeff Bridges and actress Janelle Monáe will be honored during the evening.
- Oscars 2023: Ceremony undergoes change after criticism from the film industry
- Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak withdraw Silk Sonic from Grammy Awards 2023
- Ana de Armas and Quentin Tarantino are among the hosts of the Golden Globes; see list
- Wagner Moura is nominated for the ‘Animation Oscar’ for dubbing in ‘Puss in Boots 2’
- Record takes TV news off the air after suspected hacker attack