Close sources have claimed that the singer is allowed to perform internationally for the first time after a seven-year hiatus.
The singer Rihanna must leave in one world tour after their halftime show super bowl 2023, this Sunday, February 12. The information comes from the American portal Page Six. Three sources close to the voice of “Umbrella” claim that confidential negotiations are underway to finalize the details of his appearance at the football game and set dates for shows. “There has been a lot of talk about it, especially in the last two weeks. It seems to be more than just a rumor,” a source clarified. If the information is confirmed, it will be the singer’s first time performing since the “Anti World Tour”, tour of her latest album, “Anti”, released in January 2016. Her last show took place in Abu Dhabi, in November of the same year. In 2022, the singer released her first new song in eight years as part of the soundtrack of the movie “Black Panther 2”. Before that, Rihanna had occasional collaborations with artists such as NERD, DJ Khaled and Partynextdoor.
- Rihanna is announced by the NFL as the attraction of the Super Bowl
- Ludmilla reveals she’s already refused Rihanna’s marijuana at a party: ‘Opportunity I missed’
- Rihanna surprises fans and shows her son’s face for the first time; watch the video
- Alicia Keys announces two shows in Brazil; check cities and dates
- After six years, Rihanna returns to music with the new ‘Lift Me Up’; Listen up