Reebok and Hasbro previously collaborated on two stunning kids-only collections based on the world of Peppa Pig, and now they’re back with a brand new lineup. Designed to honor Peppa’s family and friends, the third series of Reebok x Peppa pig shoes features five new shoes that put the spotlight on someone or something close to her. The new series includes the Suzy Sheep-themed Classic Leather, the Candy Cat-themed Club C, Peppa’s Teddy-adorned Zig Dynamica, the Danny Dog-themed CL Jogger, and the Peppa Family-starring Complete Clean, featuring Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and George. You can find the full collection hereand you can find the official descriptions for each of the series below.
Classic Leather ($50, $65) – A faux fur lining and pink details make this classic leather instantly recognizable as a shoe designed for Peppa’s best friend, Suzy Sheep. The woven label is a nod to Suzy’s favorite toy owl with an image of an owl peeking out of the window box. Available in baby and toddler sizes.
· Club C ($50) – The iconic courtroom classic Club C embodies one of Peppa’s high school friends, Candy Cat. The shoe has all of Candy’s hallmarks with a “touch and feel” tail on the side, a nose and whiskers on the toe, and green lining for Candy’s signature outfit. Available in baby size.
Zig Dynamica ($60) – This hot pink sneaker with a bubble-inspired side stripe and crotch check pays homage to Peppa herself. The left shoe features a sticker of Teddy, Peppa’s favorite stuffed animal, while a pair of Peppa’s iconic yellow wellies are highlighted on the right. Available in toddler size.
CL Jogger ($45) – Danny Dog comes to life on this version of the CL Jogger with fake ears and tongue added to the upper. The rest of the sneaker is purple to match with Danny’s jersey and features a soccer ball on the straps to honor his love for the game. Available in baby size.
· Complete Clean ($45, $50) – Peppa’s family appears on the final shoe of the collection and features herself, Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and brother George dancing on the upper. Those graphics are complemented by references to Teddy, George’s beloved dinosaur, Peppa’s yellow rain boots and sunshine. Available in baby and toddler sizes.
What do you think of the new Reebok x Peppa Pig collection? Let us know in the comments!
- DC Comics x Reebok Good vs Evil Superhero shoe collection comes out December 2
- Pokemon Releases Official Crocs Collection
- Puma Officially Reveals Pokemon Collaboration
- Winx Club Animated Reboot Announced by Creator
- Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain Cast as George Jones and Tammy Wynette First Look