Anahí, Dulce María, Maite Perroni, Christopher von Uckerman and Christian Chávez perform in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
THE RBD is back. After 15 years the end of the duo that emerged from the Mexican telenovela Rebelthe group returns for a special world tour called ‘I am Rebel Tour‘. After a month of revealing a video, the dates and places of the shows came out on the band’s official website this Thursday, the 19th. Brazil appears on two dates: November 17 at Allianz Parque, in Sao Pauloand on November 19 at the Engenhão Stadium, in Rio de Janeiro. The meeting will be attended by Anahí, Dulce María, Maite Perroni, Christopher von Uckerman and Christian Chávez. Alfonso Herrera, Miguel, will not be on the tour. Live Nation will sell tickets via eventim. com. Presale for BRB customers will take place on January 24 and 25, with general sales starting January 27 at 10am (Brasília time). Ticket prices in São Paulo range from R$210 to R$850, while prices in Rio range from R$195 to R$850.
- Maite Perroni, from RBD, announces the pregnancy of her first child
- RBD announces additional show in São Paulo for November 18
- The Weeknd Announces Two Shows in Brazil in 2023; see dates
- RBD fans are contesting tickets and rioting with little supply of shows in Brazil
- Coldplay Announces Extra Show in Curitiba and Reaches 10 Shows in Brazil