Presenter was admitted to Albert Einstein Hospital in São Paulo for an endoscopy
The host Raul Gil was admitted to the Albert Einstein Hospital in São Paulo for examination and is being hospitalized. The information was confirmed by the press service of the SBT this Thursday 2. “The presenter is well and has had an endoscopy. Due to his age, the procedure must be performed in a hospital and therefore the need for hospitalization, ”said Silvio Santos broadcaster in a note to Young pan. The communicator is currently 85 years old. SBT also pointed out that there is a possibility that Raul will be fired next Thursday. The program that the artist provides on SBT on Saturdays is currently being repeated and no recordings are scheduled for the next few weeks. THE Young pan, the broadcaster said to show reruns of “Programa Raul Gil” as the presenter is on vacation. In the last post on social networks, on January 27, Raul appears celebrating his birthday. “Thanks for all the messages! A big kiss in the hearts of all of you,” the presenter wrote in the publication’s caption.
- Actress Cláudia Rodrigues is again in hospital in São Paulo
- After being released from the hospital, Rita Lee announces the release of a new autobiography
- Ana Maria Braga talks about Dennis Carvalho’s hospitalization and wishes him ‘good luck’
- Claudia Rodrigues is hospitalized again with severe pain
- Celso Portiolli is hospitalized amid cancer treatment and laments absence from the Telethon