Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commissions for some links to products on this page. Offers are subject to seller availability and conditions.
Walmart has revealed that PS5 additions will be part of their Black Friday 2022 plans, noting that you have three chances to score the console before the holiday season. The first has launched exclusively for Walmart+ members, but the good news is that the two remaining drops are open to everyone, and the first of these two events is happening today, November 23. The apparent improvement in PS5 stock levels in recent months means this may be your best chance yet to score the elusive console.
As noted, you have chances to buy the PlayStation 5 for $499the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition for $399the PlayStation 5 Console – God of War Ragnarök Bundle for $559 and the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – God of War Ragnarök Bundle for $459although there is no guarantee that every variant will be available for every event. The console drops will occur at the following times:
- Monday, 11/21 at 12 noon ET online for Walmart+ members (you can sign up for Walmart+ here)
- Wednesday, 11/23 at 12 noon ET online for all customers
- Black Friday, 11/25in stores for all customers
As for the rest of Walmart’s 2022 Black Friday plans, the third and final event kicked off November 21 here at Walmart.com. A Cyber Monday deal event will follow on November 28. Below are some highlights from the sale.
Walmart Black Friday Event 3 Gaming and Toys Deals:
Walmart Black Friday Event 3 Tech Deals:
Walmart Black Friday Event 3 Home and Kitchen Deals:
Walmart Black Friday Event 3 Apparel Deals:
- Select nightwear for the whole family from $6
- Select men’s and women’s clothing from $13
- Select men’s and women’s activewear from $19
When are Walmart’s Black Friday Deals events?
- Event 1 (deals begin online November 7 at 7PM ET and continue in stores November 9): Walmart+ Early Access runs from 12PM ET to 7PM ET on Monday, November 7.
- Event 2 (Deals begin online November 14 at 7PM ET and continue in stores November 16): Walmart+ Early Access runs from 12PM ET to 7PM ET on Monday, November 14.
- Event 3 (deals begin online November 21 at 7PM ET and continue in stores November 25): Walmart+ Early Access runs from 12PM ET to 7PM ET on Monday, November 21.
- Cyber Monday (November 28): Walmart is capping off a month of incredible savings with its Cyber Monday event.
Charles Redfield, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart US, had this to say about this year’s Black Friday events:
“Evolving from a single day to an entire season over the years, Black Friday is without a doubt the most anticipated shopping event of the year. Our customers are counting on us more than ever to help them find the best gifts of the season while providing incredible savings like only Walmart can, which is why we continue to challenge ourselves to deliver an unparalleled Black Friday experience each year, helping customers get more of what they love – more opportunities to save even greater savings on the best range of gifts from Walmart, easily and conveniently, online or in our stores.”