Barcelona player was married to the Colombian singer for 11 years; recently the athlete began a relationship with Clara Chia
After the end of the relationship Gerard Pique with the singer Shakira, and the beginning of the relationship with Clara Chía, the new partner of the Spanish player is said to have already conquered the family of star of Barcelona. According to information published on the website ‘Yas es Melodia’, the new member of the family took the opposite path from the Colombian and fought to win the hearts of Piqué’s friends and family. For the past 11 years, Shakira has not made it a point to get close to her ex-husband’s relatives and partners. Clara is currently studying public relations and has a ‘friendlier’ character than Gerard’s ex-partner. Reports from family members show that they are very happy with their daughter-in-law, in addition to the player’s new girlfriend approaching the athletes living with Piqué in Barcelona during daily training.
- Paparazzo reveals Piqué’s ‘modes operandi’ to Shakira. to betray
- Shakira and Pique go to court to sign a custody agreement
- After divorcing Pique, Shakira moves to Miami with her children
- Shakira speaks for the first time about divorce from Pique: ‘I feel like everything is a nightmare’
- Maluma declines interview after being annoyed by question about World Cup concert