Singer released a new song full of hints at her ex-husband
The former defender Barcelona Gerard Pique signed a new contract with the watch brand Casio. The decision was seen by fans as an indirect decision for the singer’s ex-wife Shakira. The artist has released a song full of hints to her ex-husband. One excerpt reads “you traded a Rolex for a Casio”. The watch brand signed a contract with the Kings League, a football championship created by Piqué. “Casio gave us watches when the Kings League reached an agreement with the company. I mean it,” said Piqué, who then handed out branded watches to all those present at the live show. The Colombian released the song Bzrp Music Sessions 53, produced by Argentinian DJ Bizarrap, and many fans took the lyrics as a clear hint from the artist to her ex-husband. In another part of the song, she says “I’m too big for you, that’s why you’re with a girl like you”. The lyrics of the new hit were the subject of an editorial in a Colombian newspaper, which was even shared by the artist in her stories on Instagram, this Saturday 14. On Twitter, the singer thanked her for the success of the song. “This goes out to all the women who taught me that when life hands you bitter lemons, there’s no choice but to make lemonade,” she wrote. The end of the relationship between Shakira and Piqué was announced in June last year, after 12 years together.
- Piqué posts first photo with new girlfriend and receives a rain of criticism
- Composer who helped Shakira talks about music cuts with hints at Piqué
- Shakira is said to have discovered Piqué’s betrayal upon opening the fridge; to understand
- Piqué goes to Shakira’s house and she leaves him in the crosshairs of the press; knowing more
- Pique’s girlfriend conquers family and leaves Shakira ‘behind’