Banda last played in Brazil in 2019, at Rock in Rio; in a note, singer Brendon Urie revealed that he will focus on taking care of his family from now on
The band Panic! At the disco ended its activities after 19 years of career. Pay attention, Brendon Urie, singer and leader of the band, announced the end, stating that from now on, with the arrival of their first child, they will focus on taking care of the family. “I could never imagine where life would take me. Sometimes the journey has to end before a new one can begin. Sarah and I are expecting a baby. I am ending this chapter of my life to focus my energy on my family. I love you, thank you for existing,” he wrote to fans. Urie was the only member of the band responsible for most of the studio assignments. During the shows, the musician had supporting instrumentalists. With the success of the emo genre, the group Panic! At The Disco rose to prominence in the 2000s after the release of the single “I Write Sins Not Tragedies”. The band joined in 2019 Brazil for the last time, as an exclusive attraction of the Rock in Riowith the tour of the album “Pray for the Wicked”.
- Justin Bieber decides to postpone rest of tour to 2023
- Imagine Dragons postpones concerts in Brazil after singer’s health problems
- Maite Perroni, from RBD, announces the pregnancy of her first child
- Justin Bieber breaks record for most expensive rock artist in Rio history; see the value
- RBD announces additional show in São Paulo for November 18