They said they have already earned more than BRL 620,000 through the platform
Australian Evie Leana, 37, has been criticized by internet users for selling erotic content Fans only with daughter Tiahnee, age 20. However, she said she has no regrets and even indicated that she is “having a lot of fun”. “People told me to get a real job, to have self-respect, but I knew they had a closed mind,” he began in an interview with the Closer portal. “I will never regret doing OnlyFans with my daughter, we had so much fun,” he added. According to Evie, they have already earned more than BRL 620,000 through the platform. Tiahnee, in turn, emphasized the cooperation between them. “It made the public pay more attention to us, we got more fans and more money,” he added.
- Model reveals she makes profit on OnlyFans by evaluating penis: ‘From 50 to 100 a day’
- MC Loma ends the mystery and releases the first photos of her daughter; To look
- Viih Tube responds to fan after bath joke: ‘Son really changes’
- Influencer airs about disorder that makes breasts grow: ‘I feel dirty looks’
- Gabriela Prioli announces the birth of Ava, her first daughter