MJF has his first challenger in line as he is the new AEW World Champion. Of this week AEW dynamite saw Ricky Starks overcome his injuries to win the AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament, defeating Ethan Page after managing to beat both Lance Archer and Brian Cage last week. The match between Friedman and Starks will take place on December 14 at the Winter is Coming event in Garland, Texas.
It is unclear if Friedman will be accompanied by William Regal who will accompany him to the ring for the match. This week’s Dynamite kicked off with Jon Moxley telling William Regal to “run away and never come back” instead of attacking him for the betrayal at AEW Full Gear.0comments
This story develops…
- Seven potential challengers to MJF’s AEW World Championship
- William Regal appears on AEW Dynamite, explains his actions with MJF and The Blackpool Combat Club
- MJF wins the AEW World Championship in the AEW Full Gear’s Main Event through crucial betrayal
- Here’s how AEW will handle William Regal’s departure
- Vince McMahon allowed AEW Star to use his WWE name