Speculation began after Ferdinando’s interpreter appeared in ‘Vai Que Cola’ with Erick Raupp in Argentina
The actor Marcus Majorlainterpreter of Ferdinando in the humorous “Vai Que Cola”, denied having a relationship with the architect Eric Raupp🇧🇷 The rumors started after the artist posted photos from his trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina. In some records, the protagonist of “Um Uncle Almost Perfect” appears along with Erick. The newspaper Additional revealed that Marcus, 43 years old, has been in a relationship for several months with the architect, who is 19 years his junior. Last Tuesday, the 22nd, they went to the rapper’s concert together C Tangana🇧🇷 Some of the actor’s friends were also in attendance, including Paulo Gustavo’s widower, the dermatologist Thales Bretasand her current boyfriend, the singer silvaand the actress Monique Alfredique🇧🇷 In Instagram stories, Marcus said the speculation “borders on the absurd”. “People can’t see two guys together who already think they’re boyfriends,” he aired. Marcus’ last public relationship was with publicist Guilherme Castro, aged 25. The termination became public in March of this year following an announcement by the Additional🇧🇷 They stayed together for four years and, according to the then newspaper, the couple lived together in the artist’s apartment, in the southern zone of Rio de Janeiro.
- Coldplay to announce show in Curitiba in March 2023; see date
- Dado Dolabella publishes photo and assumes romance with Wanessa Camargo: ‘Me and her’
- Globo reporter goes to police station after being assaulted at work: ‘I was beaten’
- Assumed? Dado Dolabella declares himself at Wanessa Camargo
- Record TV reporter accidentally discovers he has a cousin during a World Cup report