Group replaces singer Omar Apollo on Sunday March 26; on the same day there is a performance by the Canadian rapper Drake and the Spanish singer Rosalía
the festival Lollapalooza Brazil announced news for the 2023 edition. In the year celebrating its tenth edition in the country, the event will debut with the festival’s first Korean attraction, the band from kpop The Rose. Known for their indie rock songs, the group plays the Interlagos Circuit on March 26, a Sunday. The lure comes to replace the singer Omar Apollo, who canceled their performance at Lolla due to a scheduling conflict. On the same day, Canadian rapper drake and the spanish singer Rosalia. The concert in Interlagos will be The Rose’s second in Brazil, who came to São Paulo in 2022 for a solo performance. The confirmation follows the festival’s tendency to explore Korean attractions. Last year, the star of BTS J-Hope was one of the headliners to perform at Lollapalooza Chicago.
- Will Smith’s daughter Willow is announced as an additional attraction at Lollapalooza 2023
- Lollapalooza reveals 2023 lineup with Blink-182 and Billie Eilish shows
- Foo Fighters and Ludmilla are the first confirmed attractions at The Town Festival
- Tomorrowland announces the festival’s return to Brazil in 2023; see dates
- After five years, Paramore releases video for the unreleased ‘This is Why’; watch