The holiday season is here and for donut fans, that means it’s also time for holiday sweet treats. On Monday, Krispy Kreme announced their new Santa’s Bake Shop Christmas collection of donuts. The new collection, featuring three new donuts inspired by Santa Claus, will go on sale on Friday, November 25. The collection includes a total of five donuts, including the favorite Santa Belly Donut. Krispy Kreme also announced that they will also have a new Sugar Cookie Latte and Peppermint Mocha Latte this year.
“We bring the fun, flavors and joy of the Christmas season to life by spinning Krispy Kreme stores at Santa’s Bake Shop,” said Dave Skena, Global Chief Brand Officer for Krispy Kreme. “We hope our fans pick up these delicious, fresh treats to share with family and friends at holiday gatherings.”
The Santa’s Bake Shop Collection includes the new Sugar Cookie Donut, the new Gingerbread Cookie Crumb Donut, the new Red Velvet Cake Donut, the Santa Belly Donut, and the Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Donut. You can view the descriptions below.
▪ New Sugar Cookie Donut: An original glazed donut with sugar cookie icing and topped with a mix of sugar cookies.
▪ New Gingerbread Cookie Crumb Donut: A donut filled with gingerbread cream cheese, dipped in white frosting, topped with gingerbread cookie crumbs and a mix of Christmas sprinkles, then drizzled with gingerbread frosting.
▪ New Red Velvet Cake Donut: A glazed red velvet cake donut topped with cream cheese frosting and red velvet cake crumbles.
▪ Santa belly donut: A fan favorite, filled with Kreme, dipped in red icing, and decorated as the Big Guy with icing and a belt buckle candy cane.
▪ Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Donut: An original glazed donut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a mix of Christmas sprinkles.
The new collection will go on sale Friday, November 25, and can be purchased in a Christmas-themed limited-edition box or individually. Also available – through Thanksgiving – are the new Thanksgiving Pie Mini Donuts, a lineup of four pie-inspired mini donut varieties. You can read more about this here.
Are you going to check out Krispy Kreme’s new Christmas donuts? Let us know in the comments!
- Krispy Kreme changes its name and logo for Halloween
- Krispy Kreme Debuts New Thanksgiving Pie Mini Donuts
- McDonald’s partners with Krispy Kreme to sell donuts, but there’s a catch
- Starbucks officially unveils red cups and menu for 2022 Holidays
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream is back for the holidays