Residence in Santa Barbara is a recent acquisition of the socialite and her husband, drummer Travis Barker, of the band Blink-182
the business woman Kourtney Kardashian had his mansion destroyed by the torrential rains that have ravaged the state California this week. The home was purchased months ago, in 2022, by Kardashian and her husband, the band’s drummer. Blink 182, Travis Barker. According to the British portal Mirror, the garage of the house, where beds used to be, has been completely taken over by mud and water, in addition to the destruction of a barbecue area. The natural disaster occurred in Santa Barbara, in the central region of California’s coast, where famous people like to visit Ellen DeGeneres, Katy Perry and couples Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher and Prince Harry and Megan Markle own real estate. Since the new year, the area has been hit by strong winds and storms who have already killed more than ten people. The president Joe Biden declared a state of emergency in the state for the mobilization of emergency resources for disaster victims. Hundreds of residents were evacuated to avoid major tragedies.
- Foo Fighters announce band returns without Taylor Hawkins
- Will Smith’s daughter Willow is announced as an additional attraction at Lollapalooza 2023
- Kanye West pays Kim Kardashian fortune in child support; know how much
- Drummer of ‘Earth, Wind and Fire’ dies at age 67
- Sensitiva predicts the death of Rafa Kalimann and influencer vents: ‘My mother is desperate’