Rapper would only have entered into a new relationship two months after he had officially completed the divorce with the businesswoman
American tabloids reported that Kanye West allegedly secretly married an employee of his brand Yeezy, Kim Kardashian posted cryptic messages on his Instagram page. The rapper’s new commitment would have taken place two months after the finalization of the divorce between him and the businesswoman. In an initial post, which was later deleted, she said: “I’m in my silent girl phase, I don’t have much to talk about. There is a lot to do”. She then released two more publications, one of which said: “Remember that the black sheep often turns into a goat. Be yourself.” The next read: “People who want to see you win will help you win. Remember this”. On Friday the 13th, rumors surfaced that Kanye would have married Bianca Censori, a professional who works for one of his brands, Yeezy. According to reports, they would have celebrated an intimate ceremony, but it is not known whether the marriage was officially consummated. He was also recently spotted wearing a wedding ring.
- Kanye West pays Kim Kardashian fortune in child support; know how much
- Kanye West denies relationship with Brazilian model and shocks netizens: ‘She only dates’
- Adidas cuts partnership with Kanye West after rapper has anti-Semitic attitudes
- Do you remember her? ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ star marries at age 26; To look
- Jojo Todynho shows up at a bariatric surgery clinic and says ‘I’m ready’