Information was confirmed by colleagues of the voice actor, who, in addition to a trilogy of games, also gave a voice to the hero in several series and films.
The actor Kevin Conroyknown for giving the voice to the superhero Batman in the character’s classic series, passed away this Thursday, 10, at age 66. The information has been released by Diane Pershing, also a voice actress, on her Facebook. “Very sad news: Our beloved voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy, passed away yesterday. He has been ill for a while, but he has really spent a lot of time at the conventions, much to the delight of all his fans. He will be sorely missed not only by the show’s cast, but also by his legions of fans around the world. […] Rest in peace, friend,” said the voice actress. DC Comics, responsible for the character, took to Twitter to thank Conroy for his voiceovers. voice actor was considered the definitive portrayer of the Dark Knight, and the character lived in series and animated films, in addition to the three games in the series. Batman Arkham Asylum🇧🇷
- DC fans remember Batman icon Kevin Conroy after his death
- Kevin Conroy, legendary Batman voice actor, dies at age 66
- Kevin Smith praises Batman star Kevin Conroy, “The best incarnation of the character ever played
- Justice League fans remember Kevin Conroy’s best Batman moments
- Batman Arkham and Injustice devs pay tribute to Kevin Conroy