Canadian singer performed on September 4 after tickets sold out in minutes
the arrival of Justin Bieber to Brazil, at the beginning of the month, caused a stir. After speculation about the cancellation of the performances, the Canadian singer performed at the Rock in Rio and later confirmed the suspension of his shows in the country and the rest of the tour to take care of his health. Many said that Bieber was only performing in Rio because the penalty for breach of contract would be three times what he would receive. This Tuesday, the 20th, the artist’s fee was revealed: BRL 26 million (5 million dollars). The song was published in the column by Leo Dias, from Metropoles. The amount beats the rapper’s record drake, who performed at the 2019 edition and received R$15 million. Bieber’s arrival was an event for Rock in Rio, the first day of this edition where tickets sold out in minutes.
- Justin Bieber decides to postpone rest of tour to 2023
- Will Smith’s daughter Willow is announced as an additional attraction at Lollapalooza 2023
- Band cancels show at Rock In Rio eight days before event; see substitute
- Ludmilla Reveals How Much She Spent On A Rock In Rio Show: ‘It Will Be The Show Of My Life’
- K-pop star sentenced to 13 years in prison in China for rape