21st edition winner took a stand after Gabriel, formerly of Casa de Vidro, said that colleague entered the reality show to wear makeup
The singer Juliette Freire took a stand on the criticism that Mary suffered under it Big Brother Brazil 23. On social networks, the winner of the 21st edition of reality defended her sister. “Let the girl do the makeup,” he wrote. Since the show’s debut, Marília has been criticized for Gabrielparticipant of Glass House, who stated numerous times that the sister only came to the program to put on makeup. “I’m getting a bit more real with Fred [Nicácio], not with Marilia. Marília came to put on her make-up, I think,” said the young man. On another occasion, during a conversation with Alina Wirley, Paula and brunoGabriel stated that he went to school Felipe Prior, from ‘BBB 20’, and assured that he would pin Marília about her makeup at the first reality party. In the house, Gabriel Fog’s attitude was not well received by some participants. in conversation with Gabriel “Mosca” Santana, Sarah said he didn’t like the lines of the former Casa de Vidro. ‘Mine dreamed of being here and he didn’t exchange ideas with her. He shrinks her. He can think what he wants, but I thought it was cool to say that. I would be upset. Only we know our motivations, everyone came to win,” he said.
Let the girl makeuprrrrrr!
— Juliette (@juliette) January 18, 2023
— paiva at #bbb23 (@paiva) January 17, 2023
Sarah doesn’t like Gabriel (House of Glass) talking about Marília’s makeup
— Dantas (@Dantinhas) January 18, 2023
— karen (@bonekarr) January 18, 2023
- Bruna Griphao says she has a ‘moral hangover’ after kissing Gabriel on ‘BBB 23’: ‘I was just acting stupid’
- Viih Tube Talks Controversy With Juliette: ‘Total Miscommunication’
- Juliette talks about her first time and reveals an unusual situation: “Shouldn’t you scream?”
- Bruna Griphao Reveals She Was Sung By Jason Derulo: ‘Ignorei’
- Felipe Prior hits Rafa Kalimann after actress says men from the ‘BBB 20’ hurt her as a woman: ‘Unnecessary’