Gavião Arqueiro’s interpreter has to endure a long recovery process, which can take up to two years
The health of the actor Jeremy Renner, who suffered an accident while shoveling snow earlier this year, appears much more vulnerable than it appears. The interpreter of Sagittarius hawk in the productions Miracle suffered chest trauma and orthopedic injuries after being struck by a machine called the Snowcat. He was transported by helicopter to hospital in critical condition and required surgery. As published by Mirror, people close to the artist said that the chest injury was serious and the recovery process will take a long time, which could take up to two years. “It’s much worse than everyone thinks. Jeremy is very aware of the fact that he almost died there,” said an unnamed friend of the actor. It was previously reported that the Hollywood star lost a lot of blood in the accident. Until Radar, a person who preferred not to be named said: “It is said that the damage to Jeremy’s chest was so extensive that it had to be reconstructed during surgery.” Another friend stated that Jeremy is doing well and defined him as “a fighter” who is “determined to get through this”. Since he was hospitalized, the actor has had the support of his family, who have stayed by his side in the hospital. The Marvel hero announced on Instagram that he misses home. On the last day 7, Jeremy turned 52 and posted a photo on social networks in which he appears with the medical team in the ICU.
- Sister Jeremy Renner celebrates actor progress after accident: ‘He is a fighter’
- Jeremy Renner undergoes surgery and remains in ICU after an accident; condition is still critical
- Jeremy Renner is fired and recovering from an accident at home
- Marvel fans are celebrating Jeremy Renner’s birthday days after his snowplow accident
- Jeremy Renner says he broke more than 30 bones in an accident and they ‘will be born stronger’