Hero interpreter Gavião Arqueiro has been hospitalized in ‘critical condition’ after his legs and stomach were hit by a snow removal machine
The actor Jeremy Renner published a photo on social networks this Saturday 7, the date on which he celebrates his 52nd birthday. In the image released on his Instagram account, the interpreter of the hero Hawkeye appears in Marvel movies accompanied by a medical team. As Jovem Pan showed, the actor is hospitalized in an intensive care unit (ICU) in a ‘critical but stable’ condition after a serious accident last Monday, the 2nd, when he tried to help a car that got stuck in front of his house in Nevada, in the US, where a heavy snowfall hit the region in the last days of the year. In the accident, his legs and abdomen were hit by a snow plow. “Thank you to the renowned ICU medical team for starting this journey,” the actor wrote in stories. It is the second time since the accident that the movie star has used his social media account. Last Tuesday, the 3rd, he posted the first photo in the hospital bed and with pain on the left side of his face, thanked his fans for the “kind words”.
- Jeremy Renner’s condition “is much worse than everyone thinks,” says friend
- Jeremy Renner undergoes surgery and remains in ICU after an accident; condition is still critical
- Jeremy Renner publishes 1st photo after accident: ‘I’m a bit confused’
- Sister Jeremy Renner celebrates actor progress after accident: ‘He is a fighter’
- Jeremy Renner 911 Call Reveals New Details About Tragic Accident Injuries