One of the country’s most successful events returns after three years; Dates and locations will be announced shortly.
The singer Thiago André, the Thiaguinhoannounced this Thursday 22, live next to the businessman Rafael Zulu the return of ‘the afternoon‘. The former vocalist of the group Exaltassamba led the project – of samba and pagoda classics from the 1990s and 2000s – for four years and attracted an audience of 1 million people in 162 editions in 22 states. The event resulted in two studio albums and a documentary, released by Globoplay. “These are songs that we grew up with and that are in our memory, that everyone knows how to sing. That’s why people love Tardezinha so much!” says Thiaguinho. The announcement of the return was made alongside illustrious presences such as Neymar, Gabriel MedinaThiago Silva, Vinicius Junior and Bruninho from volleyball, the ‘partners’. The dates and locations of the first shows have not yet been announced. Some fans pointed out that the success of Numanicityin ludmillamay have driven Tardezinha’s return.
- The Weeknd Announces Two Shows in Brazil in 2023; see dates
- Actor, comedian, ex-BBB, porn artist and more: Check out the celebrities who were chosen and those who didn’t
- Andressa Urach is reunited with her son after forced psychiatric admission
- ‘A Fazenda 14’: Deolane Bezerra is the new farmer
- ‘A Fazenda 14’: Ruivinha de Marte is eliminated with 24.58% of the vote