Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commissions for some links to products on this page. Offers are subject to seller availability and conditions.
Amazon has run two Prime Day sales since July and they’ve been offering early Black Friday deals for weeks, but if you thought that meant they were somehow downplaying Black Friday or Cyber Monday, think again take a good look. They’re launching a new 48-hour Black Friday sales event starting November 24, followed by a 72-hour Cyber Monday event starting November 26. As you’d expect, Amazon has lined up some of the biggest discounts of the year for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022. This includes everything from their own Alexa devices to Hasbro toys to YETI. Technology, fashion, fitness, toys and much, much more. Everything you need to know is here, including a sneak peek at some of Amazon’s best deals for both events.
When do Amazon Black Friday 2022 deals start?
Amazon’s 48-hour Black Friday event begins Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 24 and ends Friday, November 25. Amazon will offer early Black Friday deals leading up to the main event with brands including Carhartt, Nintendo, Xbox and Meta. A detailed overview of the early sales can be found below. You can keep an eye on everything Amazon’s early Black Friday deals here.
The best Amazon Black Friday 2022 deals
Amazon has previewed some of the best deals up for grabs at their 48-hour Black Friday event:
- Save up to 50% on select Savage X Fenty lingerie and underwear with Rihanna
- Save 50% on Amazon Collection diamond solitaire stud earrings
- Save up to 45% on select Sweaty Betty clothing
- Save up to 40% on select laptops, desktops and monitors from HP and Dell.
- Save up to 40% on the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
- Save up to 30% on selected accessories and clothing from Peloton
- Save up to 30% on clothing from Imagikids, including brands like Disney, Marvel and CoComelon
- Save up to 30% on De’Longhi Espresso Machines
- Save up to 30% on select premium hair care products from Rusk, Pureology, R+Co, Drybar, Moroccanoil and ColorWoW
- Save up to 30% on select premium beauty products from Mario Badescu, OPI, Bioderma and Jack Black
- Save up to 30% on select toys from Play-Doh, Transformers and Nerf
- Save up to 30% on selected YETI drinkware
- Save on select kitchen products from brands like Cosori, KitchenAid, Ninja and Vitamix
- Save on living room furniture, mattresses, beds and more from brands like Ashley Furniture, Christopher Knight, Casper and ZINUS
The best Amazon Cyber Monday 2022 deals
Cyber Monday deals start on November 26 and run through November 28. Again, Amazon has previewed the deals they have planned.
- Save up to 70% on select Alexa devices, including Echo and Fire TV
- Save up to 60% on select Ring and Blink home security devices and accessory bundles
- Save up to 40% on select creepy mesh Wi-Fi systems
- Save up to 40% on selected headphones, earbuds and speakers from Bose, Sony and JBL
- Save up to 40% on select headphones from Skullcandy and Shokz
- Save up to 55% on vVardis and up to 50% on selected products from other premium beauty brands such as Anastasia Beverly Hills, Murad and U Beauty
- Save up to 30% on selected premium hair care products from T3
- Save up to 25% on select Lemme vitamins from Kourtney Kardashian
Clothing and accessories:
- Save up to 50% on selected Gap clothing and accessories
- Save up to 45% on select clothing from Amazon Essentials and Simple Joys by Carter’s
- Save up to 40% on select BALEAF athletic apparel and up to 30% on select Peloton accessories and apparel
- Save up to 40% on select teen and teen clothing from HappyNation
- Save up to 40% on select Tommy Hilfiger clothing and accessories
- Save up to 30% on select Anker accessories
- Save up to 50% on selected DASH air fryers and meat thermometers
- Save up to 40% on select Mr. Coffee coffee makers
- Save up to 45% on selected BLACK+DECKER tools
- Save up to 30% on select Solo Stove fire pits
- Save up to 30% on select American Girl dolls and accessories, select LEGO sets and select Bluey toys
- Save up to 30% on select Marvel toys and apparel
- Save up to 30% on select e-bikes and e-scooters from brands like Segway, Jetson and Hurley
- Save up to 25% on select Snoop Doggie Doggs products
Tips for Amazon Black Friday 2022
Amazon has also provided a list of tips that Prime members can take advantage of to earn special discounts and promotional credits:
- Save more with gift cards: This Black Friday through Cyber Monday, Amazon customers can access Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from top brands like Nordstrom and Uber. With a qualifying purchase, customers receive an instant 20% discount or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit.
- Shopping with Prime – CHASE Ultimate Rewards Prime: This holiday season, eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving them up to $20 to spend on one or more transactions, when they pay on Amazon.com from November 24 – 28 with Chase Ultimate Rewards. Visit amazon.com/chaseoffer to check your eligibility and activate the offer.
- Save on pickup: The holidays provide the perfect opportunity to order and catch up with friends and loved ones. With access to unlimited streaming of movies and series on Prime Video every day, Prime members in the US can also get $10 off a Grubhub order over $25 with code GiveMe10. This deal is available from November 25-28 and can only be used once. Prime members must be signed up for the existing free one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at amazon.com/grubhub.
- Set up personalized deal notifications: Customers can subscribe to receive deal alerts related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they need to do is visit amazon.com/dealalerts in the Amazon app between now and the event to create deal alerts. Once the Black Friday event starts, members will receive push notifications about all available deals.
- Stock up and save in the Prime section: From Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Prime members save 25% when they spend $50 on select everyday essentials from Amazon brands’ Stock Up & Save program, helping them prepare for holiday entertainment.