A new War god Ragnarok update is live on PS4 and PS5 alongside official patch notes revealing and describing everything the update does. Unfortunately, Update 2.04 is pretty forgettable. With the update, developer Santa Monica Studios has done two things: fixed a bug that prevented players from changing the difficulty in the game and fixed a “rare” crash that sometimes occurred when using the weapon menu. And that’s it.
While we know everything the update does thanks to the patch notes below, we have no information on the file size on PS4 or PS5. In other words, the only insight we have to offer about how long it may take to download is that it contains no new content, has no new features, and only fixes two things, all of which suggest very minimal download. That said, for now this is just speculation.
You can check out the full and official patch notes for the update below:
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to change the difficulty level in the game.
Stability and performance
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in the weapon menu.
War god Ragnarok is available on PS4 and PS5. There is currently no word on a PC port. Click here to learn more about the popular 2022 PlayStation exclusive.
“Despite a few problems with War god Ragnarok, it’s hard for me to say the game is anything but excellent,” reads an excerpt from our review of the game. driven conclusion. Some of the issues the previous God of War entry had made clearer to me with Ragnarok, but otherwise this is a game I think fans will no doubt be happy with.”
- God of War Ragnarok 2.03 Update Released, Patch Notes Revealed
- Fallout 76 Update Removes “Illegal” Weapon Mods From Players
- Modern Warfare 2 patch notes promise big fixes, re-enabled features and more
- Nintendo Switch Update 15.0.1 Released Alongside Patch Notes
- Gotham Knights Releases New Console Update With Patch Notes