The mother of the actress who died in 1992 used social media to celebrate the success of the series, the most watched HBO Max production in the world.
the documentary series Brutal pacttelling the case of the actress’s murder Daniella Perezbecame the production of HBO Max most viewed in the world. The production was launched on July 21 this year and features testimonials from the author Gloria Perez, the victim’s mother, and other people who followed the case at the time, such as Claudia Raia, Fábio Assunção and Alexandre Frota. The achievement was celebrated by Gloria on social media. “Now everyone and the whole world knows what happened to you! 30 years later, justice was done,” the author wrote. On a similar line, Raul Gazolla, also celebrated Daniella’s widower. “Now everyone knows what happened to you Dani!!! 30 years later, justice has been done!” he said. In December 1992, Daniella was murdered by Guilherme de Pádua, a co-star on the soap opera De Corpo e Alma. He had the help of his wife, Paula Thomaz. The actress’s body was found on the night of December 28 in a thicket in Barra da Tijuca.
- Daniella Perez’s ex-husband Raul Gazolla cites relief over Guilherme de Padua’s death: ‘The world has gotten a little better’
- Guilherme de Padua wrote a petition for forgiveness to Gloria Perez before his death: ‘I want to have it recorded’
- After success with series about Daniella Perez, HBO tells Max in new documentary Heny Borel’s death
- Neusa Borges is annoyed by speculation that she is ‘in misery’: ‘I can’t take it anymore’
- Documentary about Paulo Gustavo has released date announced