He was also known as the guitarist and founder of the band Dr. feel good
The actor Wilco Johnsonwho played Ser Ilyn Payne Game of Thronesdied at his home on Monday, 21, at the age of 75 England🇧🇷 However, the information was only released on the artist’s social networks this Wednesday, 23. “This is the announcement we never meant to make, and we make it on behalf of Wilko’s family and the band, with a very heavy heart: Wilko Johnson has passed away,” the statement read. Johnson was also known as the guitarist and founder of the band. feel good doctor🇧🇷 Ten years ago he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. However, the cause of death has not been confirmed. “He passed away peacefully in his sleep at his home in Westcliff On Sea. Thank you for respecting the privacy of the Wilko family at this very sad time,” Johnson’s team concluded on social media. On the series Game of Thrones, Johnson played Ser Ilyn Payne, a stupid executioner. He took part in episodes of the first and second seasons.
- Wilko Johnson, musician and Game of Thrones actor, has passed away at the age of 75
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer dies in domestic accident
- Robbie Coltrane, ‘Harry Potter’ Hagrid, dies aged 72
- Fleetwood Mac frontman Christine McVie dies at age 79
- Son of actor Tim Roth dies of cancer at age 25