Narrator was diagnosed with Covid-19 and intensified treatment ahead of the World Cup in Qatar
The storyteller Galvao Bueno published this Tuesday 15 a relaxed video with his followers on Instagram. He warned that he was fired after being hospitalized for treatment of COVID-19 and reassured fans. The narrator had been admitted to Albert Einstein Hospital since November 12. Globo’s main narrator, Galvão Bueno, intensified the intended treatment World Cup 2022, which will take place in Qatar. Since admission, there have been no complications in his health condition. The match starts next Sunday, August 20. In the video, Galvão appears to be training in the health department. He is shown lifting barbells and pedaling a stationary bike. “Get fitter every day! All with medical discharge. Just wait for the test to be negative!” the narrator wrote accompanied by the hashtags “Bora pro Qatar” and “Vem Hexa”. Today it was more than five kilometers. I haven’t exercised so much in my life in a long time: morning and afternoon, twice a day, are you okay? It’s time to travel, ‘let’s go’ to the World Cup! Qatar is there,” the narrator said.
- Ana Thaís Matos is the first woman to commentate on Brazil’s World Cup match
- Celso Portiolli is hospitalized amid cancer treatment and laments absence from the Telethon
- Gretchen gets angry with fans who fear arrest in Qatar: ‘Talkers on call’
- Simony celebrates progress in cancer treatment: ‘I’m impressed’
- Renata Silveira becomes the first woman to record a World Cup match on open TV