Diogo Mello used social networks to give details of what happened; couple was together since 2017
marriage of actress Fabiana Karla with the businessman Diogo Mello came to an end. The announcement on Friday the 3rd was made by the artist’s now ex-husband, who explained why the couple decided to end the relationship. “It’s not about lack of love; it’s not about not exercising; it’s not about genius incompatibility. It’s about the RJ x SP distance that prevents us from always being together despite the trials of our commitments that have become difficult to manage,” he wrote in an Instagram post. He also thanked the actress for what they lived together. “It is impossible to describe in words how much I admire you, how happy I am to have spent all these years by your side! How much we learn from each other. How many difficulties we have faced together and which our love has managed to overcome.” Diogo also stressed that he and Fabiana will continue together “as good friends and partners”: “This distance will not be able to be erased”. Fabiana shared her ex-husband’s post and added, “Gratitude for everything and may your path be beautiful just as your heart is.” The couple took over dating in 2017 and had been married since 2019. In December 2021, they broke up, but then they got back together.
- Fabiana Karla resumes after divorce marriage in Las Vegas: ‘Betting all my chips’
- Sheila Mello announces end of relationship with tennis player Feijão: ‘Take care of the heart’
- Do you remember her? ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ star marries at age 26; To look
- Aline Campos announces she is pregnant with her first child with Jesus Luz
- Lexa and MC Guimê announce divorce after seven years of relationship