Lisa Marie Presley, 54, was found unconscious in her bedroom on Thursday morning.
Lisa Marie Presleysinger’s daughter Elvis Presleysuffered one cardiac arrest at his home in Calabasas, California, this Thursday the 12th, according to the TMZ website. Lisa attended the ceremony golden globe on Tuesday and appeared in videos with a slurred and “shaky” voice. She talked about the movie’elvisand the performance of Austin Butler – who won the award for best actor in a dramatic motion picture – playing his father. During an interview, Lisa even said to a friend “I’m going to hold your arm” and continued with a slurred speech. The 54-year-old actress was found unconscious in her room on Thursday morning by the housekeeper, who requested medical attention. According to the website, Lisa was revived by paramedics and taken to hospital.
- Elvis Presley’s daughter looked ‘unstable’ at the Golden Globes two days before she died
- Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis, passed away at age 54
- Mildred dos Santos, mother of Galvão Bueno, dies at the age of 93: ‘She left serenely’
- Actress Cláudia Rodrigues is again in hospital in São Paulo
- POLL – Who should be in ‘A Fazenda 14’: Bárbara Borges, Pétala Barreiros or Vini Buttel?