Leilah Moreno, Negra Li and Quelynah, who starred in the production of Globo, complained on social media
The singer Cindy Mendeswho starred in the series Globe “Antonia” (2006), deceased. The cause was not disclosed. On social networks, the other protagonists of the production complained. Leila Moreno wrote: “Today Cindy rested and her heart is heavy to share this news! Thank you Cidóka for being part of such an important project that represented girls from all over Brazil. His rhyme, his voice, his interpretation are immortalized in the cinema and in our hearts. Make sure you fulfilled your time on earth and made many people happy! Yes, you sparkled like a diva!!! Diva misunderstood and “little recognized” as you said. Maybe one day everyone will hear your art and know its value!!! All my love and strength to the family. My condolences to all fans and friends! We continue here with love and desire! quelynah stated, “Cindy… I don’t have the words to say goodbye… I just have to say thank you sister. Yes, we did, history saw, and you were a part of it. Thank you for your talent… you are indeed a lot of light!!!! Now it will shine in the sky… my beautiful sister… you are and will remain an ‘Antonia’!!!! Love you!!!! Rest in peace”. Black Li posted on Instagram stories: “Grief”. the rapper Emicidal also expressed: “Too sad news”. Based on a film by Tata Amaral, the series “Antonia” guided four friends from the suburbs of São Paulo who form a hip-hop group and are trying to make it onto the music scene.
- ‘Encontro’ presenter discovers after interview that he has a sister: ‘Very crazy’
- Actor John Aniston, father of Jennifer Aniston, dies at age 89
- Kaley Cuoco announces pregnancy on social media: “I feel on cloud nine”
- ‘He’s right,’ says Clooney after Brad Pitt called him the most handsome man in the world
- Simone creates a climate in ‘Domingão’ by exposing her current relationship with Simaria; watch