In a publication on social networks, Boca Rosa recalled the dynamics of living together with the journalist when she was eliminated from the 2020 edition
After confirmation of Fredof the Desimpedidos channel, op “Big Brother Brazil 2023”the business woman Bianca Andrew revealed whether she will support her ex-husband. The make-up artist used social networks to congratulate the father of her son Cris and remember the support Fred offered when she was eliminated from the 20th edition of the reality show. “Our supporters here at home for Gudugo’s father have been declared. This support is also a gesture of gratitude. I can’t forget how much this man supported me when I left BBB. In the midst of that madness, he not only reminded me that he believed in me, but every day how much I was a strong and passionate woman,” she said. “He is the best father I have ever known. Today we continue in a beautiful friendship and complicity to see, which surprises even a part of society because we support each other so much, even though we are no longer a couple. Now it is it’s my turn to answer. For me, for our puppy and for him, who is really cool,” he concludes. DE “Big Brother Brazil” premieres next Monday, August 16.
- Internet goes crazy with kiss between Fred and Larissa on ‘BBB 23’; see reactions from netizens
- Boca Rosa remembers trio at Gkay’s Farofa: ‘We went to live’
- Bianca Andrade opens the game about the break with Fred Desimpedidos
- Thai Braz talks about breaking up with Gui Napolitano and rejects friendship with ex
- Ex-BBB Jaquelline Grohalksi has been hospitalized after she appeared in a video with a bruise on her mouth