‘Forever a family’, the actor declared after the influencer announced that their marriage was coming to an end again
The actor Arthur Aguiar spoke for the first time this Friday the 7th about the divorce of Maira Cardic. “Whether or not we’re together, we’ll be a family forever. As I said yesterday, the last word comes from God,” posted the champion of “BBB 22” in the caption of a photo in which he appears with Maïra and the couple’s daughter, Sophia, three years old. The day before, he posted a photo of himself looking out of an airplane window alone and wrote:It may be that all the circumstances around you show you that it is impossible to find a way out, but never forget that the last word always comes from God.” On Thursday evening 6, the influencer announced that the couple broke up again.”End of our journey together, but the beginning of a new road that is better for both of us,” wrote Maïra. Neither of them commented on the reasons for the current end of their marriage. However, the artists’ relationship has been marked by several controversies, as Maíra exposed several of Arthur’s betrayals when he announced the couple’s divorce in 2020. The topic gained national visibility, as the former BBB is said to have jumped the fence at least 16 times. In between comings and goings, they got back together shortly before the actor was locked up in the most guarded house in Brazil. Maíra made a great campaign for Arthur here and the actor left reality with the winner of the edition and earned the prize of R$1.5 million.
- Maíra Cardi announces the end of her marriage to Arthur Aguiar. at
- Maíra Cardi refutes internet user who suggested she banned Arthur Aguiar from going out with friends
- Maíra Cardi accuses fans of ‘worrying’ for her life and reveals R$1 million ticket
- Arthur Aguiar defends Maíra Cardi after divorce: ‘He never banned me’
- After divorce, Lucas Souza makes a statement about break with Jojo Todynho: ‘Saddest day in the life’