On the day of the presidential debate, the singer dressed in red attended the event; artist had already expressed support for former president Luis Inácio Lula da Silva
The singer anita attended the Video Music Award (VMA) in New Jersey at the United States, this Sunday 28th, and won the prize for Best Latin Music with ‘Envolver’. The song, months ago, was the first by a Brazilian artist to reach the Top #1 on Spotify worldwide and break a record. The singer chose to wear a red dress. There he shared an image of his look with a heart and the number 13, referring to the Workers’ Party. Recently, Anitta had already cast her vote for former President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (PT). The artist competed for the Best Latin Artist category with the song Envolver and stated that she plans to create a “Brazilian moment” for tonight’s show. Along with her, other artists competing for the prize were: Titi Me Preguntó, from Bad Bunny; Mamiii, by Becky G and Karol G; Remix, by Daddy Yankee; Pepas, by Farruko; and In Da Ghetto, by J. Balvin and Skrillex.
- Anitta wins 2022 American Music Awards as ‘Best Latin Female Artist’
- Anitta Wins First Grammy Nomination And Competes For Best New Artist
- Anitta says she plans to retire soon and is already aiming for a new career; know details
- Anitta is nominated for ‘MTV EMA 2022’ and competes for ‘Best Latin Artist’
- Anitta’s ‘Envolver’ Appears in US Newspaper’s Best Songs of 2022 List