Singer was the first Brazilian to win this prize: ‘Never thought it would really be possible’
The singer Anita won the prize US music awards 2022 in the category Best Latin Female Artist🇧🇷 The Brazilian competed with the singers Becky g🇧🇷 Kali Uchis🇧🇷 Carol G and Rosalia🇧🇷 the lady of the hit involve made history again as she is the first Brazilian to receive this award at the AMAs. The ceremony took place last Sunday, 20, at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, in the United States. After receiving the award, the singer told the international press that she considers Becky G a sister and that all the singers who competed with her are winners because she feels they are a team. On social networks, Anitta celebrated this new achievement and said that she did not think that her international career would go this far. “My god, what a year… I have no words to explain this feeling. So many blessings. When I started this adventure of working outside Brazil I was literally just trying to try new things and have fun with this challenge… I never really thought it would be possible because I heard so many times that ‘It’s for Brazilians impossible’. And here I am… getting so many great prizes in return. Thank you to my fans, my team, my family and myself,” the mighty wrote on Instagram. Artists such as Bruna Marquezine, Maisa Silva and Marcos Mion congratulated the Brazilian.
- Anitta wins the VMA award for Best Latin Music with ‘Envolver’
- Anitta Wins First Grammy Nomination And Competes For Best New Artist
- Anitta is nominated for ‘MTV EMA 2022’ and competes for ‘Best Latin Artist’
- Anitta is nominated for the People’s Choice Awards in the category ‘Best Latin Artist’
- Anitta says she plans to retire soon and is already aiming for a new career; know details