The singer also commented on the marriage and the possibility of having children.
The singer anita revealed curiosities about her sexuality and intimate life during an interview with the magazine Vanity Fair Italy. The artist emphasized that she is bisexual and also recalled that she was in an open relationship. “People don’t accept bisexuality. For example, I’ve been with some women. And I say that,” he said. Asked about the marriage, Anitta said that she believes in love and that she plans to have “the party” to celebrate the moment of the union. “I don’t believe in the institution of the marriage itself, in the contracts governing the management of money. I believe in love ceremonies. Yes, I want a big party.” In addition, the famous spoke about the possibility of having children and did not rule out the possibility of adopting a child: “Of course, but without necessarily getting pregnant. I am very open to adoption.”
- Single, Jojo Todynho is asked about bisexuality and opens the game
- Igor Rickli talks about open relationship with former Rouge Aline Wirley: ‘We have our code’
- Igor Rickli reveals bisexuality and says he has an open relationship with his wife Aline Wirley
- Marcos Frota remembers Carolina Dieckmann’s abortion and divorce: ‘She left’
- Anitta wins the VMA award for Best Latin Music with ‘Envolver’