The eVito Panel Van and eVito Tourer from Mercedes-Benz have arrived at local showrooms, joining the Renault Kangoo ZE as Australia’s only zero-emission vans currently for sale.
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz eVito – prices and specifications
- eVito panel van with two seats, 85 kW/360 Nm electric motor
- Tourer scores with eight-seater layout, 150 kW/365 Nm output
- Price from $89,353 before road expenses
That 2023 Mercedes-Benz eVito range has arrived in Australia, available in a choice of commercial oriented panel van and people mover tourer forms.
The new eVito panel van joins Mercedes-Benz’s existing Vito range and is the only electric van alongside the Renault Kangoo ZE currently for sale in Australia, while the eVito Tourer is the first electric people mover to be offered to local buyers becomes.
The Mercedes Benz eVito panel van is priced from $89,353 plus road expenses – more than double the price of $44,278 for the entry-level Vito 111CDI SWB and almost $16,500 more than the most expensive long-wheelbase Vito 119CDI Crew Cab variant.
away $116,115 plus street expensesthe eVito Tourer costs more than $45,000 compared to its diesel-powered counterpart, making it the third most expensive people mover sold in Australia, behind flagship variants of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class.
Thanks to its 2398 mm long, 1709 mm wide and 1392 mm high loading area, the Mercedes-Benz eVito panel van offers a loading volume of six cubic meters and can transport up to 882 kg with a gross vehicle weight (GVM) of 3200 kg.
A single electric motor in the front axle generates 85 kW and 360 Nm, with Mercedes-Benz claiming that the eVito panel van’s 60 kWh battery pack can deliver a range of up to 262 km in the mild NEDC laboratory test cycle.
Charging from zero to 100 percent with the 11 kW AC home charger takes about 6.5 hours, while an 80 kW DC fast charger can take the van from 10 to 80 percent battery charge in 35 minutes.
Drivers can use the vehicle’s steering wheel paddles to manually select between four regenerative braking modes, with an automatic setting using a radar sensor to adjust the regenerative setting based on traffic flow.
The eight-seater Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer is equipped with a more powerful electric motor with 150 kW/365 Nm, which drives the front wheels and, thanks to a 90 kWh battery, gives a range of up to 421 km in the NEDC test cycle.
Equipped with the same 11 kW AC charger, charging times from zero to 100 percent are up to 10 hours, while the 110 kW DC fast charging enables a 10 to 80 percent charging time of around 45 minutes.
In addition to the two seats in the first row of the eVito panel van, the Tourer is fitted with two additional rows of three seats, with the outer seats in the second row folding down for easier access to the third row.
The Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer scores with black leatherette upholstery, carpeted floors and “high-quality materials” for the headliner and interior trim.
The special equipment of the eVito Tourer compared to the panel van includes air conditioning that can be switched on before entering, side windows and 17-inch alloy wheels.
That 2023 Mercedes-Benz eVito can now be ordered through the company’s eVan dealers.
2023 Mercedes-Benz eVito Australian prices
- eVito Van – $89,353
- eVito Tourer – $116,115
Note: All prices above are exclusive of road charges.
Standard equipment Mercedes-Benz eVito panel van 2023:
- 85kW/360Nm electric motor
- 60kWh battery pack
- 17 inch steel rims
- Heated and electrically adjustable mirrors
- Tinted windows
- Heated cloth seats with manual lumbar support and cushion length adjustment
- 7.0 inch touch screen with voice control
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Leather steering wheel with adjustable reach and tilt
- Illuminated exit lighting
- Center console with glass and drink holder
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind spot monitoring
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Automatic parking
- High beam assistant plus
- hill start aid
- Crosswind Assistant
- Parking sensors front and rear
- Automatic headlights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- daytime running lights
- Acoustic sound generator front and rear (to warn pedestrians at low speeds)
- Reversing camera with dynamic steering lines and three reversing modes
2023 Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer adds (via panel van):
- 150kW/365Nm electric motor
- 90kWh battery pack
- 17 inch alloy wheels
- leatherette seats
- carpeted floor
- Air conditioning (which can be activated before entering the vehicle)
- Scoop! Mercedes-Benz Citan City Van 2023 launches in Australia, electric model possible
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQV price and specs: Electric people mover on sale
- 2023 LDV eT60, eDeliver 9 and Mifa 9 confirmed for Australia
- 2023 LDV Mifa 9 price and specs: Electric people mover for up to $131,000 to drive away
- 2018-2022 Mercedes-Benz CLS, E-Class and AMG GT 4-Door recalled